Our residential care services are always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you and your loved ones. We will consistently and continually enable individuals to remain out of institutions by promoting prevention.
Ask Us A Question or Refer a Friend
We’d Love to Hear From You!
Courtney Cares Nursing Services is known and valued for providing the highest standard of care in residential services. If you have a question for us about the wide range of services we provide, please use this form to send us a message.
We also welcome referrals so if you or someone you know would like to utilize our professional, courteous services, please use this form to provide us their information. We are here when you need us. Contact us to explore your options today!
Join Our Team!
We are always looking for dependable, professional, caring individuals to work with our team.
Use the form below to tell us more about yourself.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, pass a basic math & reading test with a score of 80% or higher.
- Class is 20 hours and is held every 2nd & 4th weekend Sat & Sun 9am- 4:30 pm
- Two year Medication Technician Certification renewal is available ($75.00).
- Class is $200.00 & includes the $20.00 registration fee with the State Board of Nursing (discounted for employees).
- No refunds after receipt of payment. If you miss the class you registered for, you will have 60 days to complete it.
- Certified checks or cash payments only.